The course consists of seven modules. Each module contains 15 units of text with exercises and 8 videos with additional information. It covers three or four main topics that will be presented in the first video. The units can be viewed independently and the exercises are completed individually. In the videos, the teachers guide you through the course and provide detailed or additional explanations for academic writing. The course can be used both for self-study and as a supplement to classroom teaching.
The course offers the following modules for students:
- Scientific Work - Introduction
- Scientific Work – Advanced
- ICT-based Literature and Text Management
- Empirical Research Methods
- Science Marketing
- Self-coaching for Students
Module 7 is aimed at teachers:
- Successful Supervision of Students
Let’s Get Started!
Please click here to register: http://login.awo.academy
The course is free of charge.